Shipping of personal parcels from Turkey
Personal parcels refer to shipments that contain items intended for personal use and not commercial use and are classified as such by customs. These shipments are treated differently in terms of duties and taxes in the receiving country.
People visiting Turkey usually end up buying a lot of souvenirs, antiques, clothes, accessories and house hold items which make an extra weight that cost extra payment in the airport thus people started using personal parcel shipments through air shipping in order to avoid the extra payments at the airport.
Personal parcel air freight through Daimoma is one of the best value for quality services, providing door to door delivery saving time for buyers and sparing travelers the burden of transporting and shipping their belongings and purchases.
You can track your cargo delivered via Daimoma straight from our website by clicking track shipment. Our team works around the clock to trace your cargoes and facilitate the shipping operations to the delivery at your destination.
Advantages of contracting Daimoma for shipping personal parcels from Turkey :
Daimoma receives shipments from any location in Istanbul either by contacting the customer services or though using our website, once ordered Daimoma's representative will come to your location and receive the shipment after measuring its weight and dimensional weight, and so begins the receiving and shipping process.
Advantages of shipping personal parcels from Turkey :
- Tracing shipments till they arrive to the desired location.
- Purchase and ship postal parcels via the internet.
- Door-to-door shipping to almost every country on the planet.
- Through our distributors we provide a wide range of packaging materials.
- You can have your goods packaged for you.
- Storage of shipments and combining them.
- A variety of delivery options from Turkey at low rates.
- Accelerating the pace at which shipments are received and delivered in accordance to a specific schedule.
- If desired, insurance for shipment against hazards.